Kamagra 100mg tablet contains a medical product known as Slidenafil. It is one of the best medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
What is erectile dysfunction?
It is a common condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. The main reason behind this condition is that there is a decreased flow of blood in the penis. This might be due to physical injuries or certain medical conditions. Erectile dysfunction in ED can also be caused by other psychological conditions like depression, stress, anxiety, etc.
Some other serious diseases that can cause erectile dysfunction as benign prostatitis, diabetes, neuropathy, prostate cancer, benign prostatic hypertrophy, etc. Some bad habits like drinking, smoking and drugs can also contribute to erectile dysfunction.
How does Kamagra 100mg Help?
The tablet relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and increases the flow of blood in it. Therefore, the patient can now sustain an erection for an adequate amount of time which is required for sexual intercourse Jes-Extender.
What are some of the side effects of Kamagra 100mg?
The list of major and minor side effects has been mentioned in this section
- Trouble sleeping
- Burning, numbness or tingling sensation in the arms and feet
- Cloudy urine with blood
- Visual disturbance
- Sensitivity to bright light
- Painful urination
- excessive tearing in the eyes
- Redness of the skin on the neck and face
- Nasal congestion
- In their cases, you may have a prolonged and painful erection
- If you overdose, you might become desperately
What is the correct dosage of having Kamagra 100 mg?
You are advised to not take more Kamagra than the prescribed number. However, if you accidentally or intentionally take more tablets or overdose, you might feel severe pain, dizziness and prolonged direction. This is a serious situation, and you must immediately call your doctor for further guidance.
- Missed Dose
You only require one dose a day.
Interaction with other products
Each drug interacts differently from one person to another. You need to ask your doctor about all the possible interactions before starting Kamagra.
- Avoid alcohol or other beverages while taking the tablet because it lowers blood pressure. You may see some side effects like headaches, change in heart rate, dizziness, fainting, etc.
- This tablet is strictly not recommended for people with heart issues. The medicine directly affects the blood vessels of the heart and could increase the chances of heart problems or heart attack.
- Kamagra 100mg is excreted through the kidneys. If you have pre-existing kidney issues, this tablet might further damage your kidneys. So it is not recommended for patients with kidney problems or on renal dialysis.
- The medicine is also not recommended for patients with medical conditions related to the retina if the patient has colour discrimination issues. The medicine can worsen the condition.
How to take Kamagra 100mg?
- You can take the tablets with or without food as mentioned by your doctor
- The tablet does not cause sleeplessness
When should you not use, Kamagra 100 mg?
The tablet should not be taken if you have the following medical conditions:
Avoid consuming the medicine if you have a history of allergy-related to it. Immediately contact your doctor if you face symptoms like skin rash, itching, swelling, disease and breathing difficulty.
- Medicines containing nitrate
If you are taking medicines that contain nitrates like Isosorbide and nitroglycerin, you must avoid Kamagra 100mg. This is because the tablet decreases blood pressure which might lead to cardiovascular collapse.
Kamagra is the best pill in the market for treating issues like erectile dysfunction in ED. The tablet increases the blood flow in the penis it further helps in maintaining an erection. However, there are certain precautions that you must follow before taking the tablet. These instructions have been mentioned in this article and you must strictly follow them.
Also, Read More About – Zerodol SP Composition