Knowledge is the basis for the right concepts. If you don’t have much knowledge about the decals and stickers, you may think that these two objects are the same. But the reality is quite different. There are many differences between the stickers and the decals that you must know if you plan to use them for the promotion of the business.
Plan for simplistic designs
One of the things that you should keep in mind while designing the decals is using simplistic designs instead of complicated ones. Usually, the decals result from cutting out from the larger piece of vinyl material using tools and equipment. If the design has many complications, the sticker will be the easier option.
- But if you are ready to go for some expensive option, the decal will be the ideal material and object.
- There are complicated ways of making complex designs using vinyl material for decals. Naturally, the process will be elaborate, time- consuming and expensive.
These are waterproof, too, making them perfect for outdoor advertising.
Aiding in micro marketing
Both the decals and the stickers effectively make the brand popular in the locality. Recommendations are the best way to get more customers instead of the paid advertisements. Therefore, the decals will be appropriate for brand exposure.
- You can put them on the vehicles, that will help people far and wide to know about the existence of the company.
- Decals are usually bigger than the stickers, and thus, these will be more visible. Visibility is always a crucial factor in advertising.
- Promotional vinyl decals on the cars and other surfaces will always make you stand out from the crowd.
The stickers will be appropriate only when you want the small logos and signs on the business vehicles or other merchandise.
Identify your audience
But before you plan to make the decals, you should determine the target audience’s mindset. Ask yourself questions like
- Which age group of people should ideally be your customers?
- What are the best ways of exposing the brand to them?
- Is greater visibility offline a necessity in this case?
If the answer to all of the above questions is yes, you must go for the decals and certainly not the stickers.
Ideal for mass campaigns
When you get a good opportunity like a trade show or a festival to spread the word about your company, you should go, or the tried-and-tested methods of decals have always been more effective than the stickers. Be it in terms of the promotional tone or the impression you can create on the minds of the potential customers, the decals can work far more effectively than the stickers.
A profitable product
Do you know that you can even sell the customized decals individually to the interested clients who have become loyal customers of the brand? Many people like to make the ca look better with the decal that belongs t their favorite brand. You can utilize this scope to make your decal attractive in general to draw further.