A finalist for Miss India Worldwide 2010, Ruhi Chaturvedi is a model & actor. Kundali Bhagya, Aalaap, Kangana, Pagdi, and more movies and TV shows have all cast Ruhi.
Ruhi Chaturvedi: Early Life
On April 2, 1993, Ruhi was born in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Chaturvedi comes from a Jhunjhunu family. Ruhi attended Mumbai’s Divine Child School for her formal education. Chaturvedi then enrolled in Bhavans College in Mumbai’s Andheri West to finish her studies. Ruhi completed her history major and she was a model before she entered the entertainment world, and she made her acting debut in the 2016 Rajasthani film Pagdi.
Ruhi Chaturvedi: Marriage
Shivendra Om Sainiol, who plays the title role in Chhoti Sardarni, is married to Ruhi Chaturvedi. In Jaipur, the pair Ruhi and Shivendra got married in front of their loved ones. The Marwari way of doing things was followed at the wedding. Both parties Ruhi and Shivendra got engaged on August 17, 2019, after knowing each other for thirteen years.
Ruhi Chaturvedi: Career
One of the contestants for the 2010 ‘Miss India Worldwide finals was Ruhi Chaturvedi. For various well-known companies, like Reliance and Kitkat, Chaturvedi produced commercials. In the 2012 musical thriller film Aalaap, in which Chaturvedi played one of the main roles, she made her acting debut.
However, the movie did poorly at the theaters. A spin-off of the popular and long-running serial Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya where Chaturvedi first gained notoriety when she was cast as the antagonist Sherlyn Khurrana. Ruhi Chaturvedi additionally modeled for ‘Wills Fashion Week Lifestyle’ and ‘Lakme Fashion Week’.
Ruhi has also appeared in the Rajasthani movie Kangana. Along with her work in television, Ruhi has walked the runway for a number of well-known fashion designers, including Rocky S, Swapnil Shinde, JJ Valaya, Ritu Kumar, Vikram Phadnis, Ritu Beri, Sharvan Kumar, and Narendra Kumar. Ruhi’s art has garnered a great deal of admiration and acclaim, and she also occurred to win a few honors for it. 2016 ‘Maharani Gayatri Devi Award’ for Best Up and Upcoming Face.
In centimeters, Ruhi Chaturvedi stands at 173 cm; in meters, 1.73 m; and in feet and inches, 5′ 8″. The estimated weight of Ruhi Chaturvedi is 121 lbs in pounds and 55 kg in kilograms. Ruhi’s eyes are brown in tone and her hair is black in tone.
- Ruhi worked as a model prior to her employment on television.
- Ruhi gained notoriety in the television business by portraying the antagonist in “Kumkum Bhagya” on Zee TV.
- In numerous television ads, Chaturvedi has appeared, including those for ICICI Bank, KitKat, Reliance Mobile, UTV, and Indian Overseas Bank.
- Ruhi owns a dog as a pet and is a fervent animal lover.
- Born and raised in Rajasthan’s Jaipur, Ruhi Chaturvedi.
- In 2012, Ruhi made her acting debut in the movie Aalap.
- Among the ‘Miss India Worldwide 2010’ Finalists is Chaturvedi.
- In 2016, Ruhi Chaturvedi also contributed to the Rajasthani films “Pagdi” and “Kangana.”