There is no contradiction that the fame of QR codes is increasing daily, but what precisely is it? Why is it so popular? Here you will learn how to craft your marketing campaign, interact with your target audience and engross your customers through generating QR codes. You can generate different types of QR codes for increasing your business in different ways.
What is a QR code?
QR code is a square-shaped box with a black design and white background, an abbreviation of quick response. Nowadays, it’s available in different shapes, colors, and logos. These encoded squares can grasp the content, links, event details, and other figures that users want to see. You can find them on billboards, direct mail, and on every product. You can scan these codes by using a laser and your mobile phone.
How to generate a QR code on any device?
- You can select any functioning system or web-based QR generator tool according to your choice.
- Enter the URL. It can be changed according to the content of the file like it can be a pdf, Microsoft word, or PowerPoint file.
- After selecting content, you can add information like contact, subject, or related message.
- You can modify the QR code frame, shape, and color.
- Now you can click on download and save your file.
- You can add the QR code for print, so make sure you should add the code to any resources like canvas, befunky, or InDesign that will help you market your trade.
How to generate a customized QR code with the logo?
For creating a customized QR code, you will follow these guidelines,
- Select a content type like card, plain text static URL, or app store, and fill the available option. Check the information carefully because you can’t change it after printing.
- Select a color and replace the standard shape of the QR code. Choose the color and shape according to your excellence level.
- Add a logo that you can select from the gallery or upload your logo image. You can also use customized templates.
- Adjust the pixel resolution if you want to get png code with print quality that uses a high resolution.
- To see a preview, press on create QR code, and make sure it’s operating correctly.
- Download the QR code file. If you want it in vector format, you can save it as SVG. Logo and modified design only work for .png and .svg.
Different types of QR codes for growing business
Generating QR codes is very helpful in boosting your business and earn profit. Now you will see how it works,
For enhancing customer visits:
If you want durable relations with customers and arouse brand loyalty, AppStore, video, and feedback QR codes can increase your customer visits. You can connect with your audience openly to the app store to stimulate installations from the Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
The Video generates QR Code that permits you to justify this marketing approach creatively and appealingly. You can take customers through a trip of short, documentary-style videos extrication, who works for you, and how they toured from foundation to mantelpiece.
To market your skills to the right people:
Image gallery and vCard plus QR codes can help you in B2B, B2C, and D2C business by efficiently showing your potential and kinds of products and services. It permits you to prolong the information you deliver at networking events by composing a profile picture so they recall which face to link the name with.
Image gallery QR codes are an artistic mode to let people identify what you have to the proposal. They say a picture is the value of a thousand words, so let this digital portfolio increase the volume of your work.
Frequently asked questions
Are the created QR codes expiring?
They do not expire and will work forever! QR Codes created with QR Code Monkey are static and do not stop working after a certain time. You just can’t edit the content of the QR Codes again.
Is there a scan limit for the QR codes?
There is no limit, and the created QR code will work forever. Scan it as many times as you wish!
How many QR codes can be generated?
There are 40 versions of the conventional QR code. Each version has a different number of data modules. Data modules are the black and white squares that make up a QR code.