The Numerical statement that results from performing variation on variables and constants, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, all of this., is known as an algebra expression. In this article we are going to find solution of 58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6 equation.
Let’s study more about the solution of given algebraic expressions and how to solve on them.
What kind of equation is 58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6?
58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6 expressions you provided are algebraic expressions, not equations. The equality symbol “=”, which declares that two expressions are equal, is frequently used in equations. An equation would be, for instance, ” 2x2 – 9x2 = 0,” which translates the expression “58. 2x2 – 9x2“equals to zero.
- In the words you originally used:
- Just two expressions are subtracted to get 2x2 – 9x2.
The algebraic statement 5 – 3x + y + 6 contains addition and subtraction operations, but it is not an equation unless it is set equal to another value.
You must set one expression equal to another expression or value in order to create an equation. For instance:
- An equation is “2x2 – 9x2 = 0″.
- Given that the expression equates to the number 11, the statement “5 – 3x + y + 6 = 11” is an equation.
Step by Step Solution of 58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6
The variables included in 58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6 expression, the number of words in the expression, and the values of the exponents of the variables in each expression determine the types of algebraic expressions. A table categorizing the algebraic expressions into five groups is provided below.
- Given Equations:- 58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6
Let’s examine the two formulations’ simplification in more detail:
- => 2x^2 – 9x^2:
The second term (9×2) must be subtracted from the first term (2×2) in order to simplify this calculation.
2×2 – 9×2 denotes the presence of 2×2 and the subtraction of 9×2. The result of the subtraction is:
- 2x^2 – 9x^2 = -7x^2
Therefore, the abbreviated expression is -7×2. By removing the two x2 terms, you’ve essentially united them.
- => 5 – 3x + y + 6
This equation combines variables (x and y) with constants (numbers). You can combine similar phrases to make things simpler. Similar phrases have the same variable(s).
- To begin, add the constants collectively:
- 5 + 6 = 11
- The following phrase is -3x, and there is also y.
- Thus, the condensed expression is:
- 11 – 3x + y
This is the final streamlined formulation, where the constants have been consolidated and the variables (x and y) have been left alone.
58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6 Equations can be explained without formula as well.
First part of 58. 2x2 – 9x2:
In order to calculate this formula, we deduct 9x2 from 2x2. This is equivalent to subtracting 9x2 from 2x2.
- begin with 2x2.
- Then, divide it by 9x2: 2x2 – 9×2.
- When you subtract, you are essentially leaving -7 pieces of x2 after taking away 9 pieces of x2 from 2 pieces of x2.
- Therefore, the abbreviated expression is -7x2.
Second Part 5 – 3x + y + 6:
We are dealing with both integers and variables in this equation.
- begin with 5.
- 6 is added: 5 + 6 equals 11.
- We currently have -3x and y. Just leave them alone.
- Therefore, 11 – 3x + y is the reduced expression.
Now, we have solution and without the use of any formulas, we simplified both phrases. of this 58. 2x ^ 2 – 9x ^ 2; 5 – 3x + y + 6 equation.
Also, Read About:-
Former Teacher Name: Top 6 Famous Names